Saturday 10 April 2010

Now I can really start

Ok I'm off to bed now, its 23:40 and past my bedtime. I will be up bright and early tomorrow depending on when I get woken up.

So progress made of The Stand as of 23:30

Not bad, not bad at all.


The little one is now in bed after a very long walk and play in the park ealier today so now I can crack on with The Stand. I may well participate in a mini-challenge later on as everyone else seems to be having alot of fun doing this.

Oh and I won a prize from hour 7 as a random reader winner which I'm really happy about.

Hope everyone else is holding out ok although this depends on what time zone your in.

So at 20:20 I have read......

Hope everyone else is holding out ok although this depends on what time zone your in.

10 comments:

  1. A prize? How Fun! I haven't done any challenges even tho they do sound fun. Happy Reading. It is 12:45 p.m. in Las Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your making great headway in the readathon, and congrats on winning a prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the win! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning a prize! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was a winner too - um, we rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just officially started at 4pm CT so at least I know I'm not the only one who hasn't been reading non-stop! Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think a lot depends on time zone. I flaked at 3am. But I up awake now and ready to go!! Hoping I can get some more reading done today. You are doing great with The Stand!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The reading will stop
    Tomorrow
    Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
    your book count will be higher
    Just keep thinking about tomorrow
    all the great books you will have to talk about
    with your blogger friends
    If you get blurred or sore, or sleepy
    Just stick up your chin
    and grin
    and say
    My TO BE READ PILE, Tomorrow
    will be smaller than it was before
    and your spirits will soar
    because then TOMORROW, TOMORROW You can go shopping TOMORROW at Amazon and BUY SOME MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did an amazing job during the readathon. Have a good night's sleep :)
    Also, I love Melis's rendition of Annie's "Tomorrow"

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on winning something! Wow, The Stand as a readathon book? As long as you got some reading done, that is great!

    ReplyDelete