Wednesday 16 June 2010

Book Blogger Appreciation Week

Book Blogger Appreciation Week sounds like something which would be fun to be involved in. We have only been running this blog since March so we thought that we would register for fun. Quite a few of the bloggers on my blog list have also entered and I look forward to seeing all those entry's plus checking out any new blogs I haven't come across yet.

My chosen niche:Best Eclectic Book Blog

For Review: Tender is the night by F.Scott Fitzgerald
For Review: Instructions for American Servicemen in Britain 1942
For Review: The Time Machine by H.G.Wells
For Review: Wedlock by Wendy Moore
Article: Giving up the Ghost

My chosen category: Best New Book Blog

For Review: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
For Review: The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters
For Review: A Short History of Tractors in Ukrainian by Marina Lewycka
Article: A visit to Darwin's house
Article: Fly me to the moon


Its worth checking out as you can also sign up to be a judge if you dont want to nominate yourself.

Posted by Jess

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad that you're taking part! It's awesome to see blogs I love doing this too!

    Also, Chris - I'm excited to see what you think of Let the Right One In - I loved the film!

    ReplyDelete