After a good nights sleep I woke very refreshed this morning at about 7am. The end is in sight, well dont to everyone who did stay up - your made of stronger stuff than me!
For the last challenge I will answer these questions,
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?Last night at about 11pm, I started to get really tired then.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Well I read one big book but for smaller books I can recommend, the curious incident of the dog in the night-time, speak and A short history of tractors in Ukrainian.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? The challenges looked fun, the cheerleaders did a great job and the people doing the updates are stars.
5. How many books did you read? Part of one – but it was a really big one.
6. What were the names of the books you read? The Stand by Stephen King
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I think next time I'd like to be more involved, I'd like to be a cheerleader but would have to see if I could do that with my son. But whatever happens I'm sure I'll participate again.
Ok final percentage of how much of The Stand I have read
Thats over 600 pages folks.
To get me through the next 1000 and more pages I'll be joining this read-a-long here